Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Make money online by writing articles and uploading photos –Triond

If you want to make money by writing articles then there is a website called Triond.
In triond you can make money by writing articles, uploading photos and videos.
There are numbers of topics on which you can write articles like business, writings, health science, news, cooking etc and get paid for articles. If you can’t write articles then you can publish your photos, audios or videos.
They take 1 to 3 days for approval of article.
The website shares its advertising revenue to its member. Minimum payout is 50 cents via paypal. They also pay through cheques and western union money transfer.
Triond pays different amount for different topic.It pays more for health related topic specially if article is related to women health like cancer, women illness, critical women disease. You get something 1 cent for 2/3 views.
My triond articles:-
http://www.healthmad.com/Health/Health-Benefits-of-Oatmeal.181673
This article is based on oatmeal and already I already got $5 from this article and still earning revenue from this articles.
My other interesting articles.
http://www.healthmad.com/Women/How-to-Cope-with-Yeast-Infections.193965
http://www.scienceray.com/Astronomy/30-year-old-Aurora-Borealis-Mystery-Solved-by-ULCA-Scientists.186225
Another good feature of triond is they have a nice tutorial which teaches how to increase
article views. Even it teaches using of how to use social bookmarking sites like dig, stumbleupon, reddit.
I learn a lot from this tutorial, applied it to my blog as well as my articles, and benefited by this.
So far my knowledge triond pays more than any other site for uploading photo.
It is somewhat $1 for 1000 views but it varies.It also depend upon category.
Member can get paid for uploading video also but I have not upload a single video so I can’t tell you how much they are paying for video uploading.
To join triond click www.triond.com

8 comments:

Ahsan Ali Mumtaz said...

hello anu.your blog is good but as a friend i give you 2 little tips your ads placing is not good put your ads top of the blog and second add your site in search engine for free.www.google.com/addurl here you add your site in search engine.visit my sites and if you have some advice for me msg me on flixya.thanks ali.hit++

mamata said...

hi Anu you have a beautiful blog as said you should place ads indifferent manner so that you can get benifit I am your friend from flixya.I will also write you email thanks GOD BLESS

Vidhya said...

good work anu. I am adding your blog to my blog roll in http://earnmoneyfromads.blogspot.com please check it out when u get time. Also submit your blog to a brand new blog which the author is trying to make it as a directory. the author is my friend and i gave my blog as the first post. The link is http://submithere.blogspot.com

Its my life said...

Hi good blog and thanks for the info.. Please do add my blog in your list... thank you

Maharlikah said...

hi, thank you for posting this one.. sunsetblush

S.M. Raheel Zaki said...

hello anu
your blog is really good.
i like your efforts
join me at smrzaki2008@yahoo.com
i hope best for you in future.
Take care

S.M. Raheel Zaki said...

please visit my blog also:

http://weluvkarachi.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Flat ugg boots
are best for tall girls while short girls can go for chunky heel sheepskin boots. If you could not choose the suitable ugg
for yourself, now you should read this article in detail, there are several cute uggs
waiting for you all the time! Modern fitted blouse and a pair of Ultra Short or Classic Short ugg ultimate bind
creates a chic and glamorous silhouette that will function well in more elegant settings. ugg ultimate bind boots
are familiar to most of the folks out there.